The following materials regardless of housing location do NOT circulate:
- air photos
- reference materials
- city directories
- microfiche, microfilm, and microcards
- flat folios
- Serial Set volumes
- Congressional Record, Congressional Globe and Annals of Congress volumes
- census volumes
- any item marked "DOES NOT CIRCULATE"
- any item published prior to 1930, whether or not it is labeled "DOES NOT CIRCULATE"
- brittle, fragile and/or damaged items, as determined by the Map and Government Information Library staff
Map and Government Information Library materials may be placed on Reserve in support of UGA classes for all or part of a semester. To place materials on reserve please contact a Map and Government Information Library staff member.