The Curriculum Materials Library is a full-service library and is part of the University of Georgia Libraries. Services include:
- Help Finding Books. Learn to use GIL more effectively to find what you need in a flash.
- Research Assistance. Get professional help finding articles and books for any research project, from a first-year essay to a dissertation, at the CML. If you're not finding what you need, we’re here to help!
- Research Appointments. If you need individual help with a research project, you can schedule one-on-one research help. Contact the Education Research & Instruction Librarian, Kelsey Forester (email@example.com) for an appointment.
- Help with EndNote. Keep citations organized and help you cite while you write to create in-text and works cited for papers. Software and individual or group training offered through UGA Libraries. Learn more by making an appointment with Kelsey Forester (firstname.lastname@example.org), Education Research & Instruction Librarian.
- Book Return. Return books you’ve borrowed from any University System of Georgia Library, including the Main, Science and Music Libraries of UGA at the CML. Materials are discharged and come off your account before they are shipped back to the owning Library.
- Regular Item Requests. Have books sent from Main, Science, Art, and Music Libraries to pick up at the CML.
- Repository Deliveries. Sometimes we run out of room for materials and they are sent to an off-campus storage facility. If you need something from there, you can make a Repository Request and have the materials delivered to the CML.
- GIL Express Delivery Point. When using GIL Express , have your materials delivered to the Curriculum Materials Library. You can also return GIL Express books here, too.
- Public-Access Workstations. The CML has four PC workstations.
- Ellison Die-Cut Machine, Letters & Shapes. Create borders, letters, or shapes for projects like bulletin boards and posters for your classroom or projects.
- Bulletin Board Paper in a variety of colors