The MLC contains 27 general classrooms that range from 24 to 300 seats. Classroom reservations for UGA courses and for course related events is handled by the UGA Registrar's office.
Need a classroom for an event? Contact Campus Reservations.
General classroom equipment includes:
- An instructor podium containing all instructor accessible equipment
- A touch panel control system for control of A/V sources, video projector, audio level, lighting, screens, etc.
- One projection screen
- A data/video projector
- Two laptop computer connections (HDMI/USB-C)
- Podium PC (features Windows 10, Microsoft Office 2019, Chrome, Firefox, CD-R/W / DVD-ROM combo drive, 3 USB ports, 1 USB-C Port)
- BluRay player
- Document camera
- Program audio sound system
- Wireless microphones and voice amplification system for the large auditorium classrooms
- Auxiliary inputs to allow other A/V devices to be viewed and heard in the room (standard video and digital players)
- Portable equipment (available by reservation only - call the Center for Teaching and Learning at 706-542-3456)
To find out the configuration of a specific room or locate a classroom with the equipment you need, call (706) 542-3456 for assistance.