Food and drink are available from the vending machines located near the elevators on 2nd, 3rd and 4th floors and on the west wing of the 1st floor. See our food and drink policy.
- For vending machine errors please follow the instructions provided on the machine for refund information.
When you are ready for a break, head to Jittery Joes on the second floor East wing of the building for coffee or a snack.
- Hot or Iced Coffee
- Hot Tea
- Hot Chocolate
- Blended Frosty Joe's
- Pastry Items
Accepts Paw Points, cash, credit & debit cards.
For full Hours of Operation please visit the Jittery Joe's website.
The MLC has provided a microwave for the UGA community to use. It is located on the 2nd floor east wing of the building in the Jittery Joes Cafe.
- Patrons must always be present while microwave is in use.
- Be cognizant of your peers and do not cook any smelly foods (Fish, burnt popcorn, etc.)
- Patrons must clean up the microwave after their use, using the cleaning supplies provided. This is not only hygienic but prevents any possible food allergies, asthma, etc. situations that could occur.
- If cleaning supplies are low contact the Security desk located by Jittery Joes