Undergraduate Research Award Application Checklist
To be eligible for consideration, applicants must:
- Be currently enrolled undergraduates during spring 2022 at any class level and in any discipline (arts, humanities, social sciences, sciences) at the University of Georgia
- Schedule and attend a library research conference with a UGA librarian before completion of the project. It is strongly encouraged that you allow time to incorporate the librarians’ suggestions into your research and essay.
- Agree to contribute to a display about their research mounted for public exhibition following receipt of the award, and also agree to allow the addition of their essay to UGA’s Institutional Repository.
Complete/submit the following:
- Meet with librarian for library research conference The Librarian will email you after your research conference with a summary that you will attach to the application form.
- 750-1000 word (3-4 page) essay describing your research strategies and experience
- Project reference list/bibliography (or bibliography in progress if project is not yet complete), in proper citation format (Chicago, MLA, APA, Turabian, etc.)
- Final version of abstract (if available)
Attach all documents to completed Application Form
Essay and application materials must be received by March 14, 2023
Elizabeth White (firstname.lastname@example.org)
UGA Libraries Undergraduate Research Award
Miller Learning Center, Room 373
Athens, GA 30602