Salary and Work Life Group
Salary Work-Life Group Charge
The UGA Libraries Salary Work-Life Group will update the following statistics annually:
- Faculty salary comparisons between UGA and other ARL, SEC, and Georgia institutions
- Staff salary comparisons between UGA or other ARL, SEC, and Georgia institutions
- Other projects relating to salary and work life issues in the UGA Libraries as directed by the University Librarian and Associate Provost (for example, travel stipends, professional development funding, multi-year contracts, etc.)
These comparisons will be compiled into an annual report, which will be presented to the Faculty Advisory Board (FAB), the Department Heads Group (DHG) and the University Librarian and Associate Provost by the end of January every year; reports will be archived in the G: Drive. The working group should begin meeting in July.
The University Librarian and Associate Provost will select the members of the Salary Working Group by executive appointment except as indicated below.
- Chair: FAB Vice-Chair (yearly)
- Human Resources Representative: Representative from the UGA Libraries Human Resources Department (permanent)
- Faculty Representative: Selected from eligible UGA Libraries faculty (2-year term)
- Two Staff Representatives: Selected from eligible UGA Libraries staff (2-year term)
The University Librarian and Associate Provost can amend this list as needed.
Donnie Summerlin (chair)
Jan Hudson (ex officio)