The UGA Libraries is hosting a spring series of Graduate Research Workshops designed to help graduate students succeed at UGA and beyond.
- Building Your Scholarly Identity and Tracking Your Scholarly Accomplishments
- Make the Most of Your Spring Break: Writing and Research
- Using Pivot to Find Funding
- More than JSTOR: America: History & Life and Historical Abstracts
- Social Explorer and PolicyMap
- Google for Scholars
- LaTex: Introduction, the UGA Template, and Advanced sessions
- QGIS: Point Data and Polygon Data
- Citation Management: RefWorks and EndNote
Workshops are free, and registration is encouraged but not required. To register, view the complete series schedule, and read workshop descriptions, visit our series guide.