Subject and Class Guides
- Class Guides: Did a librarian visit your class and create a customize page for your research project? Look here.
- Subject Guides: Check to see if your topic or resource (like newspapers) has a special subject guide.
- GALILEO@UGA - Find citations and full-text articles on almost any topic. Start with the page for your subject or one of the Popular Databases,
- Journal Locator - If you have a citation for an article or journal, use this tool to see if we have it online in full text, or in the library in hard copy.
- GIL-Find (UGA's Library Catalog) - Find books, movies, and other material collected by UGA Libraries.
- Your Library Account: See what books you have checked out and renew them online.
- Loan Periods/Fine Rates: Most books may be borrowed for four weeks
- Recalls: How to recall a book that is currently checked out.
- Find books to borrow from other Georgia higher education institutions
- Use GIL Express to borrow them. Delivery time is 3-5 days.
- Google Books - Search the full text of millions of books, many available in your local library.
Primary Sources @ UGA
- How to find and identify a primary source
- Digital Library of Georgia: Georgia History and Culture Collections
- Walter J. Brown Media Archives: Media and Peabody Television Collections
- Hargrett Manuscript and Rare Books Collection
- Richard B. Russell Library for Political Research and Studies
- Request Research Help: Arrange a consultation with a librarian who is an expert in your subject.
- Ask a Librarian: walk up to the desk, call, IM/chat, or text us!