Libraries Staff Representative Group
The Libraries Staff Representative Group (LSRG) aims to provide an arena within the libraries for addressing issues of concern to library staff, including but not limited to benefits, compensation, professional development, replacement hiring, grievances, and leave policies. The SRG will present such concerns and recommendations for their resolution to Libraries administration and or SVPAAP-SRG as necessary. The LSRG will also disseminate information, from both Library and University administration, related to these concerns to library staff.
The LSRG sends two representatives to the Senior Vice President for Academic Affairs & Provost Staff Representative Group (SVPAAP-SRG), which in turn sends two representatives to the UGA Staff Council.
The UGA Staff Council is an advisory body to the president and was established in 1992 to identify and deal with issues of concern to staff. Currently, the Staff Council meets on the first Wednesday of each month. All staff are welcome to attend the meetings but only elected representatives can vote.
Current Libraries Staff Representative Group members are:
- Michael Law, Chair; Interlibrary Loan, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jesse Hocking, Vice Chair; Hargrett Library, email@example.com
- Michelle Kean, Secretary; Access Services, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mollie Armour; Administration, email@example.com
- Lydia Brambila; Collection Development, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mike Kanning; GALILEO/GIL Technical Support, email@example.com
- Samantha Mattox; Cataloging, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Angela Moss-Hill; Cataloging, email@example.com
Use the Contact Form to get in touch with us (anonymously, if you prefer).
Revised April 2016.