2009 Overview | Registration and Scholarship Info | Directions | Lodging | Schedule
- Enrollment in the Public Policy Institute is limited to 30 participants.
- Registrations must be postmarked by September 25, 2009.
- full payment must accompany your registration.
- You may register for the two-day institute for $50.00, or you may register for 1-day of the institute for $25.00.
- All registrants will receive a confirmation receipt of registration by email.
- A limited number of scholarships that cover institute registration are available to:
- active members of 501c3 non-profit organizations based in the following Georgia counties:
- Jackson County
- Active members of high school or university student organizations
- members of the Tifton Community Leaders
- librarians or staff working in public library systems in Georgia
- Cooperative Extension Agents in Georgia
- Scholarship Applicants should complete the scholarship registration form and submit it by September 15, 2009. RFCLG staff will notify applicants by September 20, 2009 if they have been awarded a scholarship. Applicants who do not receive a scholarship may elect to register for the conference at this time.
We accept VISA, MasterCard, or American Express.
Questions, call 706-542-5766 or 706-542-5788, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Checks should be made out to UGA Libraries.
We cannot accept debit cards, purchase orders, or vouchers.
Richard B. Russell Library for Political Research and Studies
University of Georgia Libraries
Athens, GA 30602-1641 | email@example.com
Copyright © University of Georgia. All rights reserved. |
Comments to: firstname.lastname@example.org
| Website Designed by Javad Khadivi