Finding Primary Sources by Item Type
1. Choose Keyword Search option
2. At the bottom right of the screen, click "Narrow My Search"
3. Scroll down to "Item Type"
4. Click "Archive/Manuscript" and hold down the ctrl button and click "Mixed Material/Collection"
5. At the bottom of the page click "Narrow my Search" to return to the main search page.Your search will now be limited to primary sources.
6. Type your search terms as usual.
Remember that you have to remove "Narrow my search" limits when you want to search the general collection. Do this by clicking "Clear Settings" located at the bottom right of the page.