This weekend (June 16-18), the UGA campus will be switching to a new payment system for printing/copying (Atrium). The card readers on the public copiers and microform printers will be replaced with readers compatible with the new system.
While this work is occurring (June 16-18), these devices will not be available.
- Public copiers on the 1st and 3rd floors of the Main Library
- Public color copier in the Map and Government Information Library at Main
- Public copiers on the 2nd and 3rd floor of MLC
- Public copier on 2nd floor of Science Library
- Public copier in the Music Library
- Existing card readers on two microform machines in the basement of the Main Library
Going forward there will be one card dispenser (a replacement for current VTS dispenser) for the entirety of campus and it will be housed in the Main Library. Current VTS cards will work with the new system and will retain whatever value they currently have.
WEPA users will have to use credit or debit cards until the conversion is complete. (Neither VTS cards nor UGA ID cards will work.) If the anticipated schedule holds, this should only be an issue on Friday.