How to Renew a Book
- Go to your library account in GIL and log in.
- For the Inst. ID or Barcode, enter either your 810 number or your entire 16-digit barcode number from your ID card.
- If you do not know your PIN, enter just your barcode and last name, then click "Get My PIN" to have it emailed to you, then come back to the account page and log in.
- Once you are in your account, scroll down to see a list of items you have checked out.
- Renew an item by checking the box next to it and clicking "Renew Items" button.
For help with your account, borrowing, renewing and fines, call Access Services on (706) 542-3256 (Main Library) or (706) 542-4535 (Science Library).