Maps and government documents have been an integral part of the University of Georgia Libraries for over 100 years. The UGA Libraries serves as Georgia's regional depository for documents published by the Federal government as well as the official depository for documents published by the State of Georgia. Please see individual collection descriptions for specific holdings, access and location information.
Maps and atlases from around the world
Aerial photographs of the State of Georgia
Aerial photograph of North Campus, 1955. The Main Library - built in 1952 - is the large square building at the bottom center of the photograph. Note the parking lot behind the building - in 1974, it became the site of the new Annex addition and future home of MAGIL.