The University of Georgia Libraries is comprised of approximately 70 faculty, 160 classified staff, and 200 student assistants. Faculty vacancies are advertised nationally in appropriate professional venues and staff vacancies are posted through the University of Georgia Human Resources Department. Applications for student assistant vacancies are accepted on a continuous basis at the Libraries' Human Resources office so that supervisors may select students to interview as needed. Please click on the links to the right for an updated list of current vacancies and/or procedures for applying for those vacancies.
Links to information about the University and the Athens community:
- Athens Information: detailed site that describes the community and offers links regarding relocation to the area.
- Campus Map: find your way around the University campus.
- Directions/Parking: find you way to the Libraries.
- University Employment Eligibility Verifitcation (Form I-9) - as a condition of employment at the University of Georgia, new hires must comply with the provisions of the Immigration Reform and Control Act.
- University Employment Background Investigations - as a condition of employment with any University System of Georgia institution, new hires must submit to a background investigation.
- Libraries Fact Sheet from the University of Georgia Bulletin: a collection of facts and statistics specifically related to the University of Georgia Libraries.
- University of Georgia Fact Book: a collection of facts and statistics related to the University of Georgia.
Links to information about the Libraries' organization, mission, and goals:
- Libraries Collections and Departments
- Libraries Organizational Chart
- Libraries Mission Statement
- Libraries Vision Statement and Guiding Principles
- Libraries Strategic Plan
The University of Georgia Libraries is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.