The University of Georgia Libraries is comprised of approximately 70 faculty, 160 classified staff, and 200 student assistants. Faculty vacancies are advertised nationally in appropriate professional venues and staff vacancies are posted through the UGA Human Resources Department. Student assistant vacancies are posted through the UGA Career Center's Handshake.
Links to information about the University and the Athens community:
- Athens Information: detailed site that describes the community and offers links regarding relocation to the area.
- Campus Map: find your way around the University campus.
- Directions/Parking: find you way to the Libraries.
- University Employment Eligibility Verifitcation (Form I-9) - as a condition of employment at the University of Georgia, new hires must comply with the provisions of the Immigration Reform and Control Act.
- University Employment Background Investigations - as a condition of employment with any University System of Georgia institution, new hires must submit to a background investigation.
- Libraries Fact Sheet from the University of Georgia Bulletin: a collection of facts and statistics specifically related to the University of Georgia Libraries.
- University of Georgia Fact Book: a collection of facts and statistics related to the University of Georgia.
Links to information about the Libraries' organization, mission, and goals:
- Libraries Collections and Departments
- Libraries Organizational Chart
- Libraries Mission Statement Libraries Strategic Plan
The University of Georgia is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status.