UGA Libraries can help you teach students the skills to find, evaluate, and use quality resources for your research assignments.
Arrange to bring your class to the library or to have a librarian visit your classroom for a customized workshop or tour, at the most convenient time for you.
Reserves and Course Readings
- Print and Electronic Reserves - Guidelines, deadlines, forms for submission, and more.
- Persistent Links to Articles - Link to online articles from eLearning Commons, <emma>, etc.
Plagiarism and Citing Sources
- Plagiarism Resources - Resources for students and faculty.
- Citation Style Guides - The basics of several common styles.
- RefWorks - Citation manager preferred by undergraduates.
- NCSU Libraries Citation Builder
Useful Links for eLearning Commons & Your Syllabus
- UGA Libraries home page
- GIL catalog
- GALILEO@UGA - Link students to the page for your subject area.
- Research Guide - Advice on how to do research.
- Ask a Librarian