Teaching Your Students
UGA Libraries can help you teach students the skills to find, evaluate, and use quality resources for your research assignments.
Arrange to bring your class to the library or to have a librarian visit your classroom for a customized workshop or tour, at the most convenient time for you.
- Request a library instruction session (Main, Science, MLC)
- Request an archival instruction session from Hargrett Rare Book and Manuscript Library
- Request an archival instruction session from the Richard B. Russell Library for Political Research and Studies: email email@example.com or call (706) 542-5788
- Request an archival instruction session from Walter J. Brown Archives and Peabody Awards Collection: email Ruta Abolins at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (706) 542-4757
- Design tips for your research assignments
Plagiarism and Citing Sources
- Resources on Plagiarism: includes sections for faculty and students
- Online style guides
- Endnote / Refworks
- NCSU Libraries' Citation Builder