- Note that "&" and "and" are not the same; if one doesn't find the journal, try the other.
- If working with foreign language titles, it may be necessary to remove the diacritics (accented characters).
- Abbreviated journal titles may not find the correct journal. If you have only an abbreviation, fill in the ISSN.
- Searching with the ISSN can yield more precise results than searching with the journal title.
- Try entering less information about your article. If one piece of information is wrong, it could be causing the problem.
- Bookmark databases or e-journals and get straight into them without a password if you are on the campus wireless network: Direct URLs for Databases and E-Journals