home >> journal locator
- Verify your citation using a GALILEO@UGA database. If you're unsure of how to do this, consult a Reference Librarian.
- For technical support, including access problems, please contact email@example.com.
- Check your spelling. Also note that "&" and "and" are not the same; if one doesn't find the journal, try the other. If working with foreign language titles, it may be necessary to remove the diacritics (accented characters).
- Abbreviated journal titles may not find the correct journal. If you have only an abbreviation, fill in the ISSN.
- Searching with the ISSN can yield more precise results than searching with the journal title.
- Try entering less information about your article. If one piece of information is wrong, it could be causing the problem.
- Not finding the journal online? Try GIL, the Libraries catalog to locate a paper copy.
- No specific article title in hand? Try GALILEO@UGA.
- Bookmark databases or e-journals and get straight into them without a password if you are on the campus wireless network: Direct URLs for Databases and E-Journals