The AEON Request System at the Special Collections Libraries will be upgraded Tuesday, December 15th from 8-10am.
Researchers will not be able to request materials while the upgrade is ongoing.
Materials requested ahead of time will be available to researchers.
We apologize for any inconvenience.
Aeon 3.8 Highlights
Improved User Management
Staff will be able to see the status of researchers more easily.
- Staff can mark researchers as “Away” for shorter breaks
- Users who are marked as Away can have a clock symbol on their picture
- The default user image will be used on the dashboard for Users with no image
- Signed-in Users will be grouped automatically on the default client layout
Web Page Changes
A number of changes were made to the default Aeon web pages. Some of these changes include:
- Active Activities can now be displayed on the main menu
- You can now click anywhere on a table row to open an Activity or Transaction
- Aeon now has the ability to enforce stricter password requirements for researchers
- Researchers can now download their request details as an Excel spreadsheet
*New feature that applies to us: We can now batch clone requests.
Here is the link for the official release notes for Aeon 3.8: https://prometheus.atlas-sys.com/display/aeon/Aeon+3.8+Release+Notes