Before you leave campus, please check your library account and clear all outstanding obligations. Here’s how:
Take a look at your library account.
- Return all books before you leave campus, even if they are not due.
- Pay all fines and fees. You may pay with cash, check or credit card.
- Remember that your records will be flagged with the Registrar if outstanding library obligations are not cleared.
If you have questions about your account, please contact:
Access Services – Main Library
- Phone: 706.542.3256
- E-mail: email@example.com
Access Services – Science Library
- Phone: 706.542.4535
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
After graduating, you will be eligible to borrow books from the UGA Libraries through the following programs:
You will not have access to the GALILEO password through the UGA Libraries.
Information about Registration, Records, Academic Calendars, and Graduation can be found at the Office of the Registrar’s web site.
Congratulations and best wishes from all of us at the UGA Libraries!