March is National Women’s History Month. Celebrate it in your classrooms with these resources:
- National Women’s History Project
- Great Quotes from Feminists
- Women’s History Month from the Library of Congress
- Celebrating Women’s History Month from the New York Times
- Lesson Plans from the National Education Association
- Here is a link to a brief bibliography on Women’s Rights for titles in the CML.
- Also, check out the exhibit on Women’s Suffrage at the Special Collections Library, which closes March 31st.
- Visit the Teaching Tolerance website to get classroom ideas and resources for diversity.
The CML is OPEN during Spring Break: Monday through Friday, 8:00-5:00 and closed Sundays March 6th & 13th.