Parts of the Main Library are temporarily without power.
What’s NOT working:
- WEPA print kiosks on 1st and 4th floor
- Library printers in front part of 1st floor
- Reference desk phones
What IS working:
- Library printers in back room of first floor
- Access Services (Circulation) phones
- Checking out materials at circulation desk
- Elevators in back part of building
Expect this post to be updated as more information becomes aavailable.
Announcement via ArchNews:
The Facilities Maintenance Division reports a power outage on circuits 1 and 5 affecting buildings generally in the area from Memorial and Reed Halls northward through Journalism-Psychology, Baldwin, the Main Library, and the east side of North Campus. The source of the problem has been traced to a switch outside Park Hall. There is no estimated time for restoration of power, but crews are working on a way to re-route the circuits and restore power at the earliest possible time.