The Shelving Units are responsible for the shelving of materials and general maintenance of the stacks. The Units make every effort to ensure that items are shelved timely and accurately.
Here are a few guidelines to locating materials:
- Floor directories at Main and Science can be found near the elevators. Note the signs on each floor.
- Range markers at the end of each row indicate the call numbers to be found in that section. Folios are shelved seperately.
- If you can't find an item in the stacks, check the sorting shelves and copy areas on each floor. If you are still unable to locate books, inquire at the Circulation desk or Reference Desk.
- The location Repository indicates off campus storage. You can request these items at the Circulation Desk.
- Please don't reshelve books.